Alt kategori yok.
- Geothermal Power Generation - http://www.unocal.com/geopower/power.htm
Offers an explanation, with diagram, of how geothermal generators are typically set up and operate. Presented by the Unocal Corporation.
- Kensa Engineering - http://www.kensaengineering.com/
Specializes in the development and installation of geothermal heat pumps for ground-source geothermal heating and cooling systems.
- International Geothermal Association - Photo gallery - http://www.demon.co.uk/geosci/igagall.html
Extensive photo gallery of geothermal sources and power stations from the International Geothermal Association.
- Geothermal Resources Council - http://www.geothermal.org/
Offers geothermal databases, details on upcoming meetings, subscriptions to technical publications, and a directory of contact persons.
- Geo-Heat Center - http://www.oit.osshe.edu/~geoheat/
Serves as a clearinghouse of data and advice on geothermal energy. Presented by the Oregon Institute of Technology.
- Geothermal Energy Module - http://solstice.crest.org/renewables/re-kiosk/geothermal/index.shtml
Provides details on the physical principles, applications, environmental advantages, economics and history of geothermal energy.
- What is Geothermal Energy? - http://www.eren.doe.gov/geothermal/whatisgeoenergy.html
Provides a comprehensive introduction to geothermal energy and its applications. Presented by the Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Network.
- Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium - http://www.geoexchange.org/
Learn about the applications of heat pump technologies for homes and businesses. Read through a selection of case studies.
- Geothermal Technologies Program - http://www.eren.doe.gov/geothermal/
Discusses the history, applications, and the future of geothermal technologies. Notes current research and new developments.
- DOE - Geothermal Energy - http://geothermal.id.doe.gov/
Features research summaries and proposal solicitations, as well as descriptions of the uses of geothermal energy. Includes related software.